Merchant Cash Advance is an alternative to traditional methods of business funding.
We recognize that traditional bank financing is difficult and time consuming. Most of our customers have experienced difficulty in working with bank loan officers.
Additionally, banks are rigid and don’t take into account cash flow highs and lows when setting monthly repayment schedules. Finally, bankers have a tendency to look at past credit history instead of focusing on the future potential of a business.
Some of the industries we are offering cash advance up to $150.000, but not limited. If you are in need for merchant cash advance, and your type of business is not on the list below please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Auto Repair Shops
- Beauty Salons
- Bowling Alleys
- Casual Dining
- Computer Maintenance and Supplies
- Convenience Stores
- Fast Food/QSR Restaurants
- Formal Dining
- Furniture Stores
- Gift Shops
- Grocery Stores
- Gyms and Health Clubs
- Jewelry Stores
- Novelty Stores
- Office Supplies
- Pet Stores
- Tanning Salons
- Variety Stores
How Does It Work?
Our working capital program is simple.
- We pay you today for a small portion of your future credit card transactions.
- As Visa and MasterCard credit card sales are made, you repay us a small fixed percentage of those sales.
- Payments are proportionate with your cash flow until funding is repaid.
We give you an uncomplicated, straightforward, and no-hassle way to leverage your greatest asset – FUTURE CREDIT CARD SALES.
What Can I Use The Money For?
If your business accepts credit cards, we will advance you up to $100,000 or more of working capital.
- New Product Lines
- Advertising / Marketing
- Recruiting New Employees
- Business Expenses
How does repayment work?
Through an automated process, we take a small percentage of your daily credit card sales. If your sales go up or down, so do your repayment amounts.
There is no fixed repayment time. You won’t have to worry about making large payments when your business is slow.
In order to qualify, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be in business for more than 1 year.
- You must currently be accepting credit card transactions.
- Your average monthly credit card sales must be at least $2,500 per month.
After you contact us:
- Most cash advances are approved in 24-48 hours.
- You can be funded as quickly as 1 week.
Why Does Merchant Cash Advance Make More Sense?
The benefits of cash advance versus traditional funding are considerable:
- High approval rate.
- Payments are based on your credit card sales.
- If sales are low, your payments are low.
- No fixed repayment schedule.
- Quick and easy application process.
- No collateral needed to qualify.
- No personal guarantee.
- Funding within 1 week.
- Completely automated repayment process.
- Much more lenient credit requirements than traditional banks.